Here is our commitment:
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Our use of ‘cookies’
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the service more useful to you.
We use both session and persistent cookies on our website including essential and third-party cookies.
Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties’ cookies to report usage statistics of our website, deliver advertisements, and so on.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our webpages might not display properly.
You can learn more about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/